Posts of Part-Time Research Support Officer I/II
ASTREA – "[A] pico[S]atellite for [T]esting [RE]liability in sp[A]ce"
MCST Fusion Technology & Development Programme 2020
And any other projects undertaken by Blu5 Labs Ltd.
- The appointees will be expected to:
- produce deliverables and prepare related reports within the stipulated time frames as specified in the project description;
- keep detailed progress reports and abide to all the conditions imposed by the project;
- assist in the dissemination process with the relevant stakeholders via a workshop/seminar;
- attend project internal meetings and consortium meetings;
- travel and attend meetings/conferences as the need arises (covid-19 permitting);
- perform any other project related task as instructed by the project coordinator and key experts.
- The Research Support Officers may also be given the opportunity to work on other projects undertaken by Blu5 Labs Ltd.
- The appointees will be expected to work at such places and during such hours as may be determined by the Blu5 Labs and its partners.
- The selection procedure will involve:
- scrutiny of qualifications and experience claimed and supported by testimonials and/or certificates (copies to be included with the application);
- shortlisting; and
- an interview and / or extended interview.
- The post is for an initial period of 12 months, which will be subject to a probationary period.
Blu5 Labs Ltd.
Ta’ Xbiex, 22 November 2020